Thursday, March 31, 2011

A look back at the month of March


Well, March sure was a busy month.

We celebrated a very important birthday... Oliver's first!

Since he loves his rubber ducky, I created handmade invitations by placing
all of our ducks in a row.



The party decorations were crafted with the help of a ruffled addiction...



...and I built a cake that quacks out of
One bowl, Dairy Free, Egg Free Chocolate Cake.



We shouted, "Let's hear it for the boys!" when Oliver was sporting his customized shirt.



We had some great meals made with potatoes, cheese, and peameal bacon...






...and homemade No Knead Bread.



The Beach Bottles tutorial was quite popular and led to my first feature.



I shared some big news about...
 

source


I also shared some Mystery Marks...
...which were eventually Solved.



 We had the first Charcoal Reveal of the year...



...and, all in all, it was a month filled with Lovely Moments.



A lot of time was spent figuring out this new blog adventure of mine and I've enjoyed every minute of it.


Thank you for sharing the month of March with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.