Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolate cake factory

This year, my husband gave me an awesome birthday present... a trip to Ikea!
He asked me if I could find anything there for around $75... um... could I ever!

Among some other things, I picked up this bright beauty...

Source: Ikea

And this spectacular ruffled blanket...

{it's made from the same fabric as the scarf that I received at Christmas from my mother-in-law, Robin - she has great taste!}
Source: Ikea

Best birthday present ever!
Now, it's time to get ready for Oliver's birthday... it's his first one.

Chocolate cake, anyone?


Thanks for dropping in.


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.