Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Say hello to my little friends!


I brought a few friends home with me from our Florida trip...

..and while Oliver was napping today,
I couldn't resist having a mini photoshoot with them. 



From Ron Jon Surf Shop, Cocoa Beach, Florida
 

I am excited to introduce you to my new Starfish!


Hanging mobile from Cocoa Beach, Florida


I am drawn to all things coastal, beachy, cottage inspired, etc.,  
so I am loving having them around my home.


Blue - grey dyed starfish  -  Shellword, Kississimmee, Florida 







They were all wrapped up and packed carefully in our luggage for the journey home... and there were NO causualties!


Shell from Shellworld  -  Starfish & Journal from Ron Jon Surf Shop


My Mom made a good suggestion to keep them wrapped since we will hopefully be moving within the next few months, but I just couldn't help myself.

I'm the type of person who likes to use my good tablecloths and napkins for ordinary everyday dinners -
so there was no way that was going to happen!

I figure that we might as well enjoy all of the nice things that we've been so lucky to aquire over the years.


From Shellworld, Kississimmee, Florida


There were so many wonderful beach inspired things in Florida.
Like these trivets...




The colours tie in perfectly with my favourite tea towel...








Well, it sounds like someone is awake and ready to play!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.