Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An Unexpected Present

I am absolutely thrilled!

Debbie over at McCormick Madness {a journal about stuff} has picked Charcoal and crayons for her Blog of the Week.

It is such an honour to be featured there and I am truly touched by her kind words.
{Read them here}

Thank you so much for the support and encouragement, Debbie!



I received an unexpected present today...

While doing some Spring cleaning, I decided to organize the front hall closet.  It was about time - we've been tossing random things in there since we moved in.

Way up on the top shelf, I found a bag containing the birthday present that my Mom gave to me last year.  I had totally forgotten about it!  Inside was something special that I thought I'd share with you...




I think that's the best painting tip I've ever received.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. That is just the sweetest gift and saying!! LOVE it!

    Thanks for your kind comments regarding my kitchen, sure appreciate you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Love that saying! Congrats on the blog love! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you enjoying your bday gift from last year. I couldn't resist that profound statement - from an eight year old. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous outlook!! Congrats on your blog feature! *You'll be great*

    Thanks for your comment on my blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words! What a special present. Glad you added your link to the party and thanks so much for joining in at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.