Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Pantry Peek


This week, I've been focusing on my latest crafty project instead of working on Project: Simplify.





So today, I finally got around to Hot Spot # 4...

The Pantry




I took everything out and realized that we have a very large collection of food...



It made me think of all the families that aren't so lucky...
  ...and with that in mind, the task seemed a lot less tedious.



So let's take a peek inside the pantry...





I was even able to achieve what I had previously thought impossible.
The canisters from the counter top actually fit inside the pantry!



So much better!

Now, with the cleaning project out of the way, I can get back to the crafty project.
I'm hoping to have it ready to show you tomorrow, but here's a sneak peek...


Can you guess what these tags are made of?
 

Thanks for dropping by.


Take a peek at some other simplified pantries here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! I have a stack of craft foam that I have no idea what to do with!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.