Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Special Day for Charcoal and Crayons


So today has been a laid back sort of day.  I've just been leisurely puttering around the house... which is my absolute favourite thing to do.  Cleaning, tidying, organizing, and rearranging at my own pace, which is admittedly quite slow and relaxed... My husband, on the other hand, is a fast paced always moving (and talking... on the phone... constantly... :) sort of guy.  I'm surprised that it works, but it does... probably something to do with opposites attracting and the balance of it all.

Anyway, while puttering around, it suddenly came to mind what day it is...

Charcoal & Crayons is 1 year old today!


So to my little blog, I would like to say...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


And to YOU, I would like to say...


THANK YOU


Thank you for reading... Thank you for supporting me, sharing your thoughts, following, subscribing, commenting, and emailing with me.  Thank you for sharing in the journey and all of the "puttering" around on this blog over the past year... and I promise you, there'll be more puttering to be done this year too (it is my favourite thing to do, after all).


If you'd like to take a look back at where it all began, here's my very first post...


Life is good while wearing a milk moustache


We've definitely come a long way from one year ago today.  I am excited to discover what this next year will hold and hope you will join me.  As always... 


Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! The hubs and I are also completely different people. I'm pretty sure that's why we work. I'm such a gemini, I'm always doing 14 things at once. And he's my steady-eddy rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so nice to hear that others are also complete opposites and it works!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog! I Love your artwork! Just wanted to let you know that it is totally ok for you to pin my owl iphone case from my blog kerr-afty creations. I appreciate that you asked, feel free to pin anything else :D ...and if you make one I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Charcoal and Crayons!! I always love reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.