Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Days of Words to Live By {The Complete Series}



This is the place to find all of the posts during my blog series, "31 Days of Words to Live By".
For the month of October, I shared my favourite quotes and sayings while incorporating them into daily life.

This series was inspired by The Inspired Room, where you'll find other "31 Days" series among many other wonderful things!




Day 28: Shoot for the Moon
Day 30: A Little Bit of Magic
Day 31: Our Halloween Home




It was actually a lot of fun and I didn't even get to use all of my favourite quotes!  Maybe I'll get a head start on next year's series.  Do you have any sayings or quotes that you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear them.

Thank you to everyone who shared their thoughts and comments throughout the series.

And hopefully...





 Y'all will come back now ya hear!





.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great series Andrea, thanks for sharing! and thanks for all your kind words over in my corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great undertaking, Andrea - great job!

    Beach hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.