Monday, June 20, 2011

Front Porch Ferns

I love them.  I really, really, really love them (yep, that's 3 reallys).



They're green, lovely, and welcoming... in that southern porch kind of way.



I'm not sure what type of ferns they are.  We picked them up at a charming downtown corner store, so they didn't come with that kind of info.



Do you know what variety of fern they are?  Please leave me a comment or email me at andrea.brand.art@gmail.com if you do!



Several times throughout the day, I have to peek out the front door and take a look at them.



They make me smile whenever I see them.




I'd like to get more of these ferns for our balcony above the front porch. 



Then I'll be sneaking peeks out that door too!




Do you feel the same way about any of the plants in your garden?

Thanks for stopping by.



I've shared this with...



...

8 comments:

  1. Not sure what type of fern it is, but I love the way it looks. Adds a nice pop of color. Thanks for the visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are probably Boston Ferns. But there are other types that look alike. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dug up a fern to put in a planter by our front door. I love that bright fresh green of a fern. Don't know what kind you have, but I love the fullness of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your ferns and love your porches! Love, Me
    www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love hanging ferns! I always have 4 hanging from our front porch, but since I've been sick this year, I didn't put any up :(. You definitely need some up on that balcony, too.

    Your hosta is beautiful too! Beautiful entryway and curb appeal.

    Welcome to voiceBoks!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ferns hanging on a porch! My porch is too sunny, so I'll live vicariously through you! :o)
    That looks like a Boston fern from where I sit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having plants on the porch. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.