Sunday, May 29, 2011

A gift from the sea

My in-laws recently spent some time vacationing in Florida.  While there, they collected many lovely seashells for me {thank you!}...




...I love all of the different shapes, sizes, and colours...




...there's a sand dollar in the mix....




...several large pieces...




...and little ones too...




They are all so unique...




...isn't this one incredible?



I can't wait to find a place for them in our home... maybe I'll even incorporate them into an upcoming project!


Thanks for stopping in.




2 comments:

  1. These seashells are beautiful! Love the last one you showed, and love sand dollars. I keep thinking I need to get with the program and have a beachy bathroom. Thanks for your kind comments at Red Hen Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Truly unique!! They would be beautiful in a glass bowl but at know at this house they would not be left alone EVER. grrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.