Now that I've finally had a chance to sit down and think about it a little bit, I can accept this award by telling you ten random things about myself...
- I watched my little Oliver take a couple of steps today.
- Although I'm short, I am a flip flop and ballet flat kind of girl.
- I love flipping through the weekly flyers... even if I'm not looking to buy anything in particular.
- I like birds and beachy things.
- Since I was a little girl, we've been renting the same cottage every Summer... it's been about 17 years now. My husband and I spent our honeymoon there. It's one of my favourite places.
- I love Diet Pepsi... actually any type of pop will do!
- I don't like being in a car.
- Every time that I enter a Home Depot, I get a little nostalgic and sentimental. Before I became a Stay at Home Mom, I worked and designed kitchens there... so many great memories and people.
- I love containers, boxes, and baskets.
- I am such an indecisive person. I usually over analyze things, although blogging has helped me bite the bullet and just click the submit button already!
Well, I am supposed to pick ten blogs to pass this award on to, and my indecisiveness has kicked in full force. I've been going through my favourites (several times), and here's just ten of the many blogs that I love... in no particular order...
- Thrifty Like Me
- Sweet Little Smoothie
- Purple Froggie Clay Stuff
- Michelle's Charm World
- Ma Nouvelle Mode
- Junky Vagabond
- Ice Lolly Loons
- Crafty, Scrappy, Happy
- At Home With K
- Brushed Satin
Thanks for dropping by.