Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Favourite Hat {courtesy of Love, Hadleigh Designs}

Somehow, time has a tendency to get away from me where hobbies, art projects, and the usual daily family routines are concerned.  That's one of the reasons why this post sure has been a long time coming!

Even so, there is no excuse for not sharing about this sooner...

A couple months ago I received a package from Love, Hadleigh Designs.  And inside was one of Kristin's gorgeous handmade hats.  And since I was the lucky one to win her contest, my new favourite hat was free of charge!






Isn't it beautiful?

Definitely the first thing I reach for if I'm having a bad hair day.

Throughout the process of deciding on style and colour, Kristin was absolutely lovely to correspond with.  From newborn to adult sized, her products are incredible and can only be truly appreciated in person.  And as a busy mom of 4 children, I don't know how she does it!

So if you're looking for a hat that is not only stylish, but wonderfully handmade and of exceptional quality... Love, Hadleigh Designs should be your first stop!


Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat - it's beautiful! Wish I could knit.... I can't even sew a button! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hat with a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.