Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of School



Today was a big day for our little family.  Oliver excitedly went off to school for his first full day!  Ever since his hour long "mini-day" on Friday, he's been itching to go back.  He wore his backpack around several times this weekend and even wanted me to serve breakfast in his lunch box (which is so super cool that I just might have to do a full post on it).




What makes the school experience even more thrilling for Oliver is that he gets to take the bus.  All four of us went outside to wait at the bus stop across the street from our house.  Our lovely neighbours came out to take pictures and wish him good luck too!


Waiting at the bus stop


He didn't even hesitate getting on that bus.  




  I thought that I would've been the one in tears, but as it turns out, Millie cried more than I did!


Missing her big brother

Have fun my sweet boy!  I know you will do great things this year!  We love you!





Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.